ADF Certificates guarantee both the interest you earn in your investment and the growth of churches through funds available for lending.
We offer a “paperless” certificate known as Book Entry.
The Benefits of Book Entry:
- Turnaround time–1 business day in most cases.
- Cost Reduction–Not having to purchase special parchment.
- Reduced Personnel Hours = Reduced Overhead = Better Stewardship.
- Simpler Changes–No need to send Certificate.
- Less Worry–It doesn't matter if you lose the statement.
Things True of All Our Investment Certificates:
- Available as a standard certificate with periodic interest payments or the new accrual certificate.
- The minimum investment in a certificate is $100.
- Interest may be paid quarterly, semiannually, annually, or allowed to compound semiannually.
- For total investments of $5,000 or more, interest payments may be made monthly.
- Interest can be deposited directly into a financial institution account by electronic transfer to avoid check processing fees.
- Certificates are available in six-month to ten-year terms.