Individual and Church Agreements
Contributing to an ADF individual or church agreement builds your fiscal security and helps to secure loan funds to build churches.
ADF offers different types of invidual or church agreements with the following benefits:
- Minimum deposit is $1.
- Interest accrues daily and is compounded monthly and posted to the account on the last day of each month.
- Deposits may be made at any time.
- Requests for withdrawals must be in writing (faxes accepted) and allow sufficient time to process an electronic ACH or wire (fee may apply) or mail a check.
- Account statements are sent out on a quarterly basis.
- Open to all members, constituents, contributors and adherents of the C&MA.
- If you are interested in opening an individual agreement account click here.
C&MA Church Agreements
- Accounts available to C&MA churches, districts, and Alliance auxiliaries.
- If your C&MA church is interested in opening a church agreement account click here.
- Accounts available to C&MA foreign fields only.
- Withdrawals are subject to the Division of International Ministries regional director's approval.
- If a C&MA mission is interested in opening a field agreement account click here.